A caffeinated team is usually a happier team, and we’re not just saying that because we provide coffee services. There are actually plenty of caffeine benefits. Caffeine doesn’t just improve energy levels; it can also improve mood, productivity, and overall brain function. Coffee is also the most significant source of antioxidants in a Western diet. Which is good news considering two-thirds of adults in America drink two or more cups of coffee a day. Coffee is antioxidant-rich and an excellent source of nutrients like:
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)
- Niacin and Magnesium (vitamin B3)
Beyond the Cup of Joe
As bizarre as it may sound (especially to us Pacific Northwesterners), some people don’t drink coffee. When that sweet bean juice isn’t cutting it, we’ve got a wide variety of other caffeinated drinks to please any palate. Our supply of tea will keep any Brit in tip-top shape, and yes, there are also plenty of herbal and non-caffeinated options. On the other side of the spectrum are energy drinks and carbonated beverages. We’ve got everything from Monster to Redbull to Bang: that 3 o’clock slump isn’t going to stand a chance.
Other Caffeine Benefits
- Improves the brain’s ability to process and retain new information.
- Increases blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles which helps with better exercise performance.
- May boost metabolism and have fat-burning qualities.
- Research suggests it may protect against age-related memory loss and the development of certain neurodegenerative diseases.
Peace of Mind
Evergreen Refreshments offers a full-service solution for all your caffeine needs. We handle inventory control, product rotation, and any preventative maintenance. Whether you’re looking at traditional brewers or bean-to-cup solutions, we can customize your equipment to fit your needs. You can relax and we’ll take care of everything!